NCACC Associate Membership Program Online Enrollment is Live!
The North Carolina Association of County Commissioners (NCACC) is pleased to continue our Associate Membership Program. The Associate Membership Program is designed to foster a positive relationship between North Carolina’s 100 counties and the organizations and firms who offer services needed in today’s complex county governmental system.
The benefits you will receive by joining the NCACC as an associate member are many, including:
- Copy of the NCACC’s annual directory, which includes contact information on county officials as well as members of the North Carolina General Assembly and the state’s Congressional delegation. Associate members can purchase additional copies at a discounted rate.
- Mailing list of county managers and county commissioners every year.
- Subscription to CountyLines, the monthly newspaper of the NCACC.
- Listing on the NCACC website with brief description of your company and link to your website.
- Listing in the directory, annual conference program and twice a year in CountyLines.
- Priority registration for a booth at the association’s annual conference and any other exhibit opportunities. Associate members will have the first opportunity to reserve the prime spots in our exhibit hall.
- Discount on display ads in CountyLines.
- Advance notification of sponsorship opportunities as they come available.