NCACC Associate Membership Program
The North Carolina Association of County Commissioners (NCACC) is pleased to announce the creation of an Associate Membership Program. The Associate Membership Program is designed to foster a positive relationship between North Carolina’s 100 counties and the organizations and firms who offer services needed in today’s complex county governmental system.
The benefits you will receive by joining the NCACC as an associate member are many, including:
- Access to commissioners and managers (Upon signing up, Associate Members receive an Excel file of contacts one time)
- NCACC Membership Directory access, available through NCACC’s members only app, NCACC Connects
- Priority notice of sponsorship opportunities, including early registration for NCACC Annual Conference exhibit booth space
- 10% discount on CountyQuarterly ad space, 19% if purchased annually for all issues
- Website listing as “county services provider” with description, logo, contact information, and website links
- Listing in all CountyQuarterly issues
- Presence on NCACC app, NCACC Connects, to launch 2017
- Listing in NCACC Annual Conference program
- Subscription to CountyQuarterly for duration of associate membership
- Recognition at all NCACC Board of Directors meetings on slide presentation (5 to 6 meetings per year)
- Chance to register for NCACC conferences and meetings at the county rate
For more information, please contact NCACC Membership Services Coordinator Matt Gunnet at (919) 715-2354 or email@example.com.
**NCACC retains the right to refuse associate membership status to any applicant for any reason. Furthermore, NCACC retains the right to terminate its Associate Membership relationship with any Associate Member for any reason and at any time. Should NCACC choose to terminate its Associate Membership relationship with any Associate Member, membership fees will not be returned, in whole or part.
Special THANKS to the current
2017 NCACC Associate Members: